BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Such a Jerk!!!

I am such a jerk! Tonight I helped out at VBS. Needless to say I went home tired and a little bit annoyed. James had gone home early in order to get some homework done. When I arrived home he was sitting on the couch. Of course I jumped all over the fact that he hadn't done his homework yet. I was wondering what the heck he had done with his time. He was not thrilled with me and my attitude. DUH!! Anyway, he is sitting on the couch reading e-mails and I started putting away laundry. While I was putting it away I noticed a bag. Yep! You guessed it. It was a present from James. He had gotten me, and for no reason I might add, a new and fabulous bag, a very cool patch to put on that bag and a new Disney movie for my collection. Yep! Exactly right. I SUCK!!!!!

6 comments:

mrs. rains & family said...

lisa... i hate to tell you this... you're not a jerk. you're a human. not only that, but a wifely human! :-) you're sweet to post that. there's no way james can be mad at you now. :-)

Alison said...

Bummer...don't you hate it when you do that??? Don't worry about it. James loves you and is very understanding - he'll accept your apology and one day you'll get the change to return the favor.

Plus, everytime you use your new goodies, you'll remember how much he loves you and the bad moods will go away!

Lisa said...

Thanks for making me feel better. Luckily for me James has never been able to hold a grudge. He forgave me in like 30 seconds. Thank goodness he has such a quick rebound cause I do stuff like this all the time!

Anonymous said...

so jen isn't the only one that does stuff like that.

Jen said...

hahaha David! Guess we are both human huh Lisa! I see David has it out for us both LOL! he is just prepping himself for this weekend when it is 2-1!!!!!!!

JB said...

Your not a jerk... a little quick to anger...but not a jerk.

Love you.