BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Survey from Jen B

Jen tagged me in her blog. So here I go.

1. Where was I 10 years ago?

Hmmmm Well that was 1998. I was a senior in high school and was working at a restaurant as a hostess. LAME

2. What was on my To Do List today?

I hit 3 different beauty supply stores and then went to work. Then I came home to cook dinner but James suggested he pick up dinner. I didn't argue.

3. What would I do if I were a billionaire?

A whole heck of a lot. Tons of donating and tons of paying things off. Then a lot of buying stuff for family and investing. Plus lots of travel.

4. 5 Places I've Lived:
Peoria Az - With my mom
Glendale Az - With my dad
Phx Az - First apartment with James
Allen Texas - When we first moved here and got an apartment
Anna Texas - Our first and current home

5. Bad Habits:
Being so negative and critical
I have many more flaws, but I think that is one of my worst

4 comments:

mrs. rains & family said...

hehe... in 1998, i was a freshman in high school! (or a sophomore...depending on what time of the year you're looking at.)

and i don't think you're negative. i think you've got a healthy dose of realistic perspectives! :-) besides, no one who laughs as much as you can be a negative person!

can't wait to see you guys next week!

Jen said...

in question 1, you forgot to say you hated me!!! hahah

Katie said...

wow. 10 years ago, i was in eighth grade. beat that. lol.

Lisa said...

Sorry Jen! I forgot that. You didn't like me either. Besides I liked you by then. I just consider that my insane period.