BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Cards


Every Year we send out Christmas cards. We generally send them to the same people every year. So why is it that every year I have a stack of cards for people that I do not have an address for??? These are people that I KNOW I sent a card to last year and I had their address then. Where did it go? Did it just disappear somewhere in my computer? Why is it not under the file in my documents that is labeled addresses? I have decided that it is like the sock and the dryer thing. Sometimes they just tend to disappear. Oh well! I will do like I do every year. Send out the embarrassing "I lost your address" emails asking them for it. So if you receive an email from me asking for an address do not be mad, your address has just gotten swallowed by my computer.

6 comments:

JB said...

Maybe next year we just do e-mail christmas cards...we never seem to lose these addresses.

Alison said...

Is the picture indicative of the card I expect to be receiving??? I'm assuming that since you didn't ask for my address that you already have it at your fingertips. Funny, I was just thinking yesterday about where I put the list of updated addresses from last year so I can get my cards out too. We'll see what happens with that.

Jen said...

I did not get my email? did you need mine? hahaha don't send me the embarrassing email, you should be receiving my card to you by Saturday..... just take it off that!

Anonymous said...

Where do you live?

mrs. rains & family said...

haha. i think i've asked you for your address EVERY year!!! i think what happens is, i'm addressing them, and i'm like, "shoot! where's their address? i swear i got it last year..." so then i call or email the person and they send me their address. and then, instead of writing it in my address book, i just address the envelope. and then, poof! gone is the address with the christmas card... lost until next year when i call again!

Alison said...

Don't feel bad...I just had to email my mother-in-law to ask for her address. How pathetic is that?? I know the street name, but not the house number. I guess all I've ever needed to know is which house to walk into so I don't freak out the neighbors! But I thought of you. :)