BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sitting for a good cause!


After some recent belly pains in my ever expanding tummy I am forced to sit down as much as possible. Do they realize what I do for a living?? My job kinda requires me to stand up. I figured oh well - I will give it a try. Anything to make things go well for the little guy. I have a lovely little stool next to my station and I sit on it all the time. I sit on it to apply color, while my colors sit, to style and in between clients. However, I draw the line at sitting to cut. It is possible, but just ridiculous. I can't do it. Those of you that know me well know how hard this is for me. I HATE to just sit there. I feel like a lazy bum sitting down to work. Sometimes I feel like other clients look at me when they walk past and wonder what the heck is wrong with me that I sit to do hair. Nothing is wrong with me and I am sitting here like a lazy bum to keep it that way. QUIT STARING AT ME PEOPLE!!! Ok I am done venting. Thanks for listening!

P.S. It's working. The belly pains have stayed away since I have been doing this sitting thing.

3 comments:

JB said...

I say sit down...sit down for those of us who cant. Sit down for the little people who can't sit down for themselves. Sit down for what you believe in. Most importantly sit down for my son and his mama!!

Anonymous said...

Even if you have to sit every once in a while, you still cut hair good!

Anonymous said...

Can they not see the baby belly and understand?? Some people are just oblivious. Ignore them. :P