BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

5 Days to go!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!! James and I only have 5 days until our little boy arrives. I wish he would come today, but obviously it isn't up to me. The morning of March 3rd at 5 a.m. - (That's right I said 5!) we are heading to the hospital to makes this little guy come out whether he wants to or not! I would rather go into labor on my own and have tried to induce labor but have had no success. I didn't think it would take that much since I was already like 3cm and 80% effaced on Monday but I was wrong. I walked at a fast pace for 3 miles today and got no results. I ate pineapple, spicy food and did some jumping jacks. I think tonight I will try the warm relaxing bath thing! I have not tried the castor oil thing, mainly because I don't have any. Oh yeah I tried the pressure points in the hands and ankles thing today too. I am going for another walk with James tonight then I will take my bath. After that I QUIT! I will just lay around and wait til Tuesday morning!

6 comments:

JB said...

all in good time.

Jen said...

did I ever mention to you that I can't stinkin wait to see Everett!! Sad that he wasn't born on Trev's b-day but he will still be a cool cat!

mrs. rains & family said...

you know... there IS one more thing you could try to induce labor...

Anonymous said...

Sherry and I are working out tonight too, but not to induce labor. Sorry we aren't as cool as you.

Alison said...

Sorry Everett isn't cooperating for you! Let's hope that's not an indicator of things to come. Just be grateful....I came two weeks late in the middle of July in nasty, hot Houston. It's a wonder my mom loves me at all!

David Yee said...

Its kinda awkward to tell you this as your brother, and I don't wanna get James' hopes up, but everything else is wives tales, walking, castrol oil, all wives tales. The only biologically proven way to induce labor is to um uh...finish the way you started.