BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Come on already!

James and I are ready for Everett to make his debut. I am tired of being pregnant! I am beyond done with it. Everyday James wishes for the baby to come out. I wish he would listen to his father already. Last week I went to the doctor and was at 2 cm and 60% effaced. Well I went to the doctor again today. I have not made much progress since last week. I am 2 cm and about 75% effaced. CRAP! Not what I was hoping for. I never imagined that this boy would want to hang out in my tummy so long. It can't possibly be that comfy in there. Oh well. Guess I will just have to get over it. I can't force him to come out. At least he will only hang out in there until the 3rd at the very latest. That really is only 12 days since today is almost over so it doesn't count and the 3rd doesn't count because we have to be there at like 4 a.m. OK that is the end of my rant. By the way. Are any of you aware of just how big 10 cm is? Here's a little visual in case you didn't know. YIKES!!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I will tell you again... HOLD OUT TILL THE 25TH!!!

Anonymous said...

Your customers are going to be mad if you have him early.

Sherry Turner said...

Thanks for the visual. I am officially freaked out as much as I was the last time I saw that picutre when some other friends had a baby. I am officially freaked out and won't want kids for a least another 2 years!!! Ha! I can't wait for you guys to have this baby. I know how ready you are. Good luck!!! :)

Alison said...

I'm just wondering why you would think that a child from you two would ever listen to his father?? J/K We all want Everett to officially join us! Can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the visual...LOL... soon enough... cant wait to meet the little guy!! :)