BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

GET YOUR OWN MONEY JERKS!!!!!

JERKS!!!!

James and I have experienced our first bank account fraud. James noticed some weird charges on our account and sure enough someone has stolen our info!!! NO I DID NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM GERMANY OR FRANCE!!! I know times are tough, but get your own money. Please do not steal ours. Should've gone to Free Credit Report.com!!! James and I would not look good in pirate hats and we would not be nice to tourists in t-shirts.

5 comments:

JB said...

just a nice way to end a perfect week. (filled with sarcasm of course)

Jen said...

should have listened to tay and my dad when they did that commercial!!

Alison said...

STINK! Sorry about that guys....that stuff is always a mess to clean up. Good luck!

David Yee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Yee said...

of course i had to bust out this