BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Neighbors!!!!

ARE YOUR NEIGHBORS AS TRASHY AS MINE???? I THINK NOT.

BY THE WAY THIS IS INCREDIBLY CLEANED UP COM
PARED TO NORMAL. WHAT YOU DON'T SEE IS THE BROKEN DOWN MINIVAN AND THE BROKEN BOAT AND THE 8 OTHER CHILDREN RUNNING AROUND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. THEY DON'T EVEN MOVE WHEN A CAR COMES. YOU HAVE TO HONK AT THEM SO THEY WILL MOVE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO GET BY. ALSO, THERE ARE NEVER ANY PARENTS AROUND. UNLESS IT IS 2 A.M. AND THEY ARE IN THE FRONT YARD WITH THEIR RADIO CRANKED UP AND ARE GETTING DRUNK. WE ARE NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO SELL OUR HOUSE AND MOVE. OUR OTHER NICE NEIGHBORS ARE TRYING TO MOVE BECAUSE OF THESE PEOPLE. HOA WHERE ARE YOU????
(these are the best pics I could get without them spotting me. I'm not very stealth
. I will try to get better pics later when all of their crap is out)

7 comments:

JB said...

I'm thinking about playing with them. Next time the ramp is out I'm going to see if my Honda can catch some air.

Anonymous said...

You should play with them and break all their toys. This way they have to go inside and ask Daddy and Mommy to play with them or buy them new stuff. Either way, they probably will be out of the street for a bit. What can the HOA do? Is there something in your bylaws about they way the live?

Lisa said...

There aren't rules about them playing out front but there are rule about having junked up cars in the front and trash all over the yard and street. Last night they left their bikes and scooters all over the street. I was REALLY tempted to steal them or run one over. Even this morning I pretended to head straight for one and then turned at the last minute!!!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried talking to them about it? Maybe they will parent their kids and it will work.

Lisa said...

I guess I could go talk to them ut it would have to be either before or after one of their public in the street cussing fights. LOL

David Yee said...

at least the police didnt find a garage full of weed

Alison said...

Sometimes the city will also have policies about number of cars per house, a time limit on non-functional vehicles, etc. You might check that and possible report them to the city. Might work better than waiting for the HOA.