BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to work!

So, tomorrow I start my new job here in Connecticut. YIKES!! James is off the next two days so Everett does not start day care until Wednesday. I am totally freaking out about Wednesday. I am suppose to just drop my son off with these strangers and go to work and not worry. Yeah right. Those of you that know me know that I am an insane worrier. I do believe that my first day at work with him at day care is going to give me an ulcer!! I might actually throw up after I drop him off. I'm getting sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I visited a lot of centers in the past 2 months and chose this one. What if I chose the wrong one? Holy crap! James and I made a deal. I am going to give this job my very best for a few months. I will see if there is a real possibility of me building a clientele there or not. If there isn't I am gone. I will go back to staying home with Everett and we will just have to scrape by each month. Starting out I will only be making just barely enough to pay for day care so if I can't make more than that very quickly it just isn't worth it. Also, if Everett seems to hate it we will yank him out. I really don't want to go back to work, but I really need to give it my very best shot. I know if I don't try to build clientele here now I never will and I will always wonder if I could have. We will see how it goes. I will update you when I know more. BTW - here is a recent picture of Everett. Now you can see why I am reluctant to just drop him off with some random people!

2 comments:

Sara White said...

Good luck in your new job, women have to take care of her own interests, first. we run the world, your son will understand in future. (:

Anonymous said...

Our Newport Cigarettes and Cheap Newport Cigarettes store not only offering

tax stamps for free without MOQ but also offer free shipping for all customers from the United States. What's more, if your goods would be stopped by Customs, we will reshipped

the same quantity for free. Customer's satisfaction is our top priority, and we are trying our best to provide customers the best services. We have many customers in the USA and

almost all customers give great praise to our services and the Newport

Cigarettes
.