BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Back to the gym!!!






So! I have got this plan to go to the gym three times a week. Now that I no longer have school i no longer have an excuse not to go. The plan is to go to the gym three times a week and play volleyball once a week and play softball once a week. That's five days of something active. So far so good. I will definitely be able to go three times this week. The question is will I be able to do it next week. I tend to get lazy! Wish me luck.

4 comments:

JB said...

good luck

Jen said...

you can do it!!!!! cause if you don't, you have to answer to us!!!! hahahha

Anonymous said...

5 days a week seems a bit nazi to me. why not set low expectations so that you are less likely to fail. i say you commit to 1 active thing per week, and include wii tennis as an option. this way you are destined to succeed. as i like to say, mediocrity is good enough for me.

Anonymous said...

I will Wii Fit with you if you want. Besides, I dominate on Wii Tennis. I invented the Andy Roddick.