BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

My Family!!



Right now I am sitting on the couch with my husband next to me and my girls at my feet. James picked a movie and put it on. As most of you know that means that he is now asleep. The dogs are asleep too. This is usually what happens on a normal week night at our house. James and the girls fall asleep and I stay up. You might think that this sounds boring, but as I sit here I can't help but think about how blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband that loves me and there is no doubt about it. He is home with me every night and takes great care of me. I have a great home, great friends , great family and of course adorable dogs. The amount of blessings that I have is INSANE!!! Stop and count yours. I bet there are way more than you ever thought!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Nice picture of Jim! LOL
Sorry the falling asleep part is in our genes!! it happens to the best of us!!
Wish you guys would get even more blessed and get out here with me!!!

JB said...

Thanks for letting me nap. Um..you couldn't find a better picture of me huh?? Thanks. Love you too.

Alison said...

I'm glad you had a nice evening - even if your hubby did crash out on you! Don't feel bad - he does it to all of us too!! :) Love the pics of your girls.

Anonymous said...

Quit talking, I am watching a movie.