BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Graduation!!



































I have graduated!!! I'm sorry - I don't think you heard me. I said - I HAVE GRADUATED!!!!! Now - I assume you are smiling and jumping with excitement which is the response I expect from you all. I could not be more excited to be graduated. I was a little nervous about my grades this past semester, but as usual I was just being crazy. I ended the semester with 4 A's and 2 B's. Much better than expected. YIPPEE!!!

I would like to take this moment to thank everyone for coming to my party and celebrating with me. I am especially thankful for my wonderful family that flew all the way from Arizona to spend this time with me. Last but certainly not least I thank my fabulous husband James. James supported me for the past 3 and a half years while I attended school. He put up with my craziness and stress and stayed home with me all of those nights so I could do homework. Boring I'm sure, but he still did it. To top it off he threw me a super fun party complete with some good food, some great family and friends and best of all some fun karaoke. I still can't believe we got our friends to participate in that one. I had a blast! It makes me want to go get my Masters or even my PhD so I can have another party. --- Probably not!

4 comments:

JB said...

Good job babe. It wasn't all that bad now was it? Glad you enjoyed the party.

Jen said...

I am so happy that you made it through!! you Rock!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, like he had to pull my finger to sing.

mrs. rains & family said...

yay lisa! you give me some hope in my next 2 years of school... it'll go by fast...right? i'm so proud of you!