BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lonely in Dallas!!!

So James left Dallas on Saturday to go to New Jersey for a work thing. He will not return until Thursday evening. YUCK!! I know you are all thinking BIG DEAL! You should be use to him traveling by now Lisa. Well I am not. He has not traveled basically this whole year. I got use to him being around. Plus I have been really needy and clingy to him lately. Which I am sure he is glad to have a break from. It wouldn't be so bad except that I really can't even talk to him. He is up and at a meeting before I wake up and stays in those meeting ALL DAY LONG. He even has to eat his lunch in those meetings. Poor Guy. After his long day of meetings he has to go to dinner with these people where they basically have another mini meeting. Then he gets back to his hotel around 11:30 our time. At that time I am getting in bed. So he calls and we say goodnight. Today the first time I got to even say hello to him was 5:10 p.m. The next time I talk to him will be close to midnight to say goodnight. Thank goodness it is almost over!!!! COME HOME JAMES!!!!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Do what I do when David goes out of town.... Go shopping!!!! I actually now look forward to him going out of town!! I can eat what I want and buy what I want..whenever I want!!

JB said...

I will be home soon.

Sherry Turner said...

Poor Lisa. You should have called us. You know we don't have anything going on. I am sure James likes to know he is missed. I will wish for quick days for you until he gets back.

Anonymous said...

I know he must be real busy. He hasn't even replied to my blackberry messages. If you need someone to hang with, let Sherry and me know. We are down for movies and games.

mrs. rains & family said...

hey friend! i wish we'd known! i'm totally at home doing nothing... emma & i would have come kidnapped you! :-) i HATE it when jason's gone. i'm sorry you were all alone. only ONE MORE DAY, right?

Alison said...

So sorry you're lonely and bummed out! At least he will be home soon and you can re-attach your clingy self to him. :) I'm sure he can't wait to get home either.

mrs. rains & family said...

yes! do it on your blog... at least that's what i did (haha, obviously) when i was "tagged." i thought it was cute. :-)

when can we get together? we miss you guys... again.