BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vacation


OK! So I know James has blogged about our vacation like 5 times by now, but I still have to do my blog. We had a GREAT and lazy time. We woke up everyday to our mountain view and had breakfast in bed and stayed there for an hour or two. Then we got ready for our day and headed down the mountain to the lake areas. We grabbed lunch each day and ate it on the beach or atop the mountains. I love picnics. We spent the afternoons hiking and hanging out. Then it was off to dinner. One night we took a small yacht cruise around the lake and ate lobster and chicken. YUM! The last night we went to a Shakespeare festival on the lake and had dinner there. It was really fun. The we had to go home, but not before we gambled a little. James came out on top and I lost just as much as he won. So we came out even. Not too bad. We had a really great trip and can't wait to plan our next one!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I am so glad you guys had an awesome time!! What a relaxing time, I am so Jealous!!! I loved all the pictures!! beautiful!!!!

JB said...

I had a great time with you. We should do that more often!! Maybe even when we are home, now we just need to get some days off together. To bad I have to work tomorrow. Oh well, I guess it's called a vacation for a reason.

Sherry Turner said...

You guys are so cute. I am glad I can live through you guys because Chad and I have surgeries instead of vacations!! Glad you had fun.