BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

All good things must come to an end.


Well the time has come. I have to return to work. "Maternity leave" is over as of tomorrow. I have been off for one full month and can't believe how fast it went. It's funny how I can dread something and look forward to something at the same time. I dread having to leave him but am thankful to be getting out of the house and back into a routine again. I also look forward to making a little money. We are gonna be broke soon if I don't go back. I am thankful that James was able to tweak his schedule enough that the first 2 weeks I am back at work he will be home with Everett. I am also thankful that after that I am blessed to have great friends caring for him. What a blessing. Well - Wish me luck! Hope I still know how to cut hair. LOL

BTW - This is Everett's one month old picture!

3 comments:

The Potts Family said...

I know its hard! It will definitely help that James gets to be with him when you first go back. Who is going to watch him when James goes back to work?

I hope you still know how to cut hair b/c I need a trim!

btw, I was sad I didn't get to hold Everett the other night, but now I'm REALLY glad I didn't b/c I could have given him this hand, foot, mouth thing!

JB said...

Enjoy work...don't worry about us boys. We will be partying!!

Jen said...

it will feel good to be back to work! you will miss him but in a healthy way! :) go make some money!!!!